Bowen dryden Ltd & cherry blossom bride ltd
Terms & Conditions
1. The price of the Goods shall be the quoted price or where no price is quoted (or a quoted price is no longer valid) the price stated in the Seller’s current price list at the time of acceptance of the order unless expressly otherwise agreed in writing by the Seller.
2. Any quoted prices are valid for 6 months from the date stated.
3. On ordering, the full stated price is required on all goods. No alterations can be carried out until the garments are paid for in full. Cost of alterations are not included in the price of the dress/garment unless otherwise stated in writing by us at the time of purchase. For restyling and major alterations, please ask for an estimate. Goods cannot be collected or shipped until all garments are paid for in full.
4. By ordering your dress/garment you agree to the design, measurements and sizing as described. Dress/garment design and sizing cannot be changed after ordering.
5. Goods ordered are made to order and will take up to 16 weeks for delivery unless a specific time limit is stated in writing on this order. Bowen Dryden Ltd may be able to offer an ‘express’ service at an additional cost.
6. No payments can be refunded, exchanged or transferred to orders for any reason whatsoever.
7. All agreed changes (changes of fabric, straps, length of dress etc) to dresses/garment cannot be changed after ordering.
8. In the event of a wedding being cancelled for any reason whatsoever, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges for the order. Full payment is required and goods have to be collected.
9. Exact colours and shades of fabrics and designs on trim, including lace, cannot always be guaranteed. Dresses/garments that have beading or embroidery may vary slightly in the amount of beading / embroidery from that pictured online.
10. All sample sale dresses and off the rail dresses are sold as seen and must be paid for in full at time of purchasing. All payments are final and we do not offer refunds or exchanges or resell dresses on your behalf if you change your mind.
11. Any accessories ordered cannot be returned or exchanged and must be paid in full before garments are made.
12. Any vintage accessories purchased are classified as used goods and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
13. Items purchased in the store may not be returned or exchanged.
14. We will not be liable to you for any consequential compensation whatsoever due to the supply of the goods of their use by you. We will not be liable in any way for damage after the Goods are collected by you.
15. Upon placing your order you agree to accept the above terms and conditions.